Finiata is an exciting place to work because we solve for one of the last big challenges in FinTech - Small Business Lending. We are determined to help small businesses and freelancers in Europe to focus on what really matters – saving them time, stress and money by providing accessible and seamless financing and cash flow solutions.
Our easy-to-use Finiata App enables businesses to receive working-capital, credited to their bank account within 15 minutes, resolving the struggle for liquidity without any credit history or complicated forms. We believe in focusing on long term customer needs and providing the best solutions based on real customer feedback and data.
Finiata was founded in 2016 and is funded by top European investors. Our team is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun and consists of more than 60 talents from 19 nations located across three offices in Germany, Poland, and Ukraine. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!
- Lead, manage, develop and grow your team of smart and dedicated engineers
- Create an open and positive work environment
- Contribute in reviewing and improving the product development process
- Collaborate with other departments to realize the product vision of Finiata
- Strategize with the leadership team
- Be responsible for the architecture of our system and it´s evolution
- Maybe even code a line or two while pairing with other developers
- Good overlap of experience across our tech stack (min. 3-5 years): Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Appreciation of software craftsmanship
- Experience working in and coaching agile software development teams - min. 2 years
- Experience in building scalable web applications
- Solid understanding of IT security concepts
- Trust in people and ability to improve their work environment
- Fluent English
- Experience in the FinTech realm will be a bonus
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get visa support