J.P. Morgan's CIB Technology Operating team is responsible for providing transparency and driving efficiency into the organization, and ensuring we're delivering on our commitments of strategic initiatives, productivity, workforce strategy, headcounts, financials and organizational alignments. The Operating team is part of a cross-functional team under the Chief of Staff office that supports the CIB Chief Information Officer and senior technology leaders. The team is responsible for driving a consistent approach and focused delivery of key priorities for CIB Technology. Key functional areas of the team include: Strategic Execution, Technology Operating Alignment and Organizational Engagement.
We're looking for an Associate to support our efforts to build out a reporting toolset and framework leveraged by the leadership team to pro-actively manage the organization's effectiveness. The Candidate will join a small team to define the correct metrics and measures while working closely with members of the Chief of Staff office, CIB Tech cross-functional teams (Engineering & Architecture, Production Management and Cybersecurity), CIB business-aligned technology teams and partnering with Global Technology (GT) and Digital Platform Services (DPS) business management teams.
We want a candidate demonstrating strong capability to build up knowledge of all elements of technology operations and is able to deep dive into the data to identify and develop insights on effectiveness and efficiency of the technology organization. Successful candidates should have strong attention to details and enjoy handling complexity. In addition, possess the ability to influence and develop productive partnerships and support a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are lean and agile, and look for people who thrive in this work style.
• Assist the management to keep CIB Tech Leadership team abreast of all GT and DPS measures and metrics
• Liaise with Business Manager teams in GT and DPS to ensuring CIB is aligned to GT and DPS strategy
• Help to proactively track and challenge commitments in key programs areas: technology modernization, engineering efficiency, portfolio governance, workforce and talent.
• Define, articulate and visualize dashboard requirements
• Demonstrated hands on experience on data analysis and visualization
• Preferred previous experience working with Business Intelligence dashboards, ie Tableau, QlikSense, Qlikview and etc.
• Stakeholder management skills - Candidate must demonstrate the ability to closely partner with various stakeholders on projects
• Project management skills - candidate must be able to manage multiple priorities and workstream plans
• Teamwork skills - Candidate must be flexible in his/her work style and be able to work with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a 'can-do' attitude
• Hands on experience with MS OfficeJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.