To help drive the transformation, JP Morgan Merchant Services is seeking a uniquely talented, client focused product professional. This creative visionary will be joining the Client Journey Team to transform the journey between our clients and their customers while accepting payments across the globe.
This candidate will obsess over the client experience using their expertise in understanding client and market needs, emerging technologies and payment trends to shape our target client experiences. The ideal candidate comes from a product strategy or product management background with a strong tendencies towards human centric design. The candidate must have a deep understanding of the payments industry, the client value chain and be able to translate feedback and insights into product strategy and vision. Finally, the ideal candidate is a highly-organized and self-motivated team player who designs customer-obsessed products and experiences, flexibly adapts to internal & market forces, and has superior influencing / relationship management skills.
This position will succeed by delivering product strategies and target client experiences that allow JP Morgan to provide best in class payment solutions that meet the needs of target markets, drive deeper payment adoption across the firms' clients and improve the payment experience between the client and their customers.
• Empathize with clients through interviews and feedback to create compelling payment experiences
• Be a thought leader in the payment space and help drive product strategy
• Qualify client requirements and translate into feature requirements
• Perform human centric research to understand how clients experience the payments value chain including facilitating client journey workshops and the creation of journey maps
• Create target client experience designs for the clients journey across the payment lifecycle
• Dive into international market requirements and translate into applicable impact or feature requirements
• Create impactful presentations and artifacts to articulate ideas and strategies
• Collaborate with the product owners to help define the high level requirements
• Stay abreast of payment industry trends and competitive insights
• Develop client and user personas as needed
• Strong experience in payments or related industry
• Strong experience in a product strategy or management role
• Has a deep understanding of the payments industry, the merchant value chain, industry trends and emerging technologies (i.e. API's, SDKs, plugins, etc.)
• Proven track record of understanding client and market needs and taking a human centered approach to product/experience design
• Proven experience delivering in an Agile and product centric environment
• Strong ability to analyze opportunities & problems, recommend solutions, and communicate effectively & confidently (both verbal and written)
• Strong ability to create compelling presentations with a proficiency in PowerPoint
• Strong executive presence; comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
• Proven history of indirectly leading cross functional teams across product, operations and technology
• Is a self-starter and can both work independently and productively work in a matrixed organization
• Positive, team-oriented attitude and with an ability to inspire those around them
• Strong creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Travel requirement: approximately up to 25% (conditions permitting)
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.