Are you looking for a challenging yet fun job? Are you enthusiastic about online and social mobile games? Are you an effective communicator and have an open and friendly approach to assist customers that can help win them over for us in the long-term? Do you feel that complete customer satisfaction is an absolute must? Then GameDuell is the place for you!
You will be part of one of the leading cross-platform games communities with more than 130 million members worldwide and over 70 games on our website, social networks, and smartphones. We offer cultural diversity, teamwork, and a creative environment.
In France, we are the market leader with our Belote app and are currently looking for a reliable and motivated Customer Service Team Member.
Together with an international and friendly service team, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks. Once trained, you`ll have the opportunity to get involved and the possibility to take responsibility for projects.
What you offer
- You are the contact person for our French customers, mostly by email, through our apps, and via social media channels
- You support customers with their product-related questions, payment procedures, and occasionally technical questions
- To complete these tasks, you will become an expert in our games to achieve complete customer satisfaction and loyalty in the long term
- You will translate text templates, promotions, and newsletters
What we offer
- French at native level (ideally with good German and English skills)
- A friendly, service-oriented and confident approach to customers, and a positive mindset
- Impeccable written and verbal skills
- General Internet and PC knowledge (good typing skills)
- Openness to a varied working environment
- Preferably with professional experience in customer service or prior experience dealing with visitors or guests (career changers welcome)
- A passion or interest in gaming
- A start-up atmosphere with 15 years of industry experience with Germany`s largest cross-platform games community
- Insight into a forward-looking and exciting industry
- The opportunity for personal development
- A diverse, friendly, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- An office loft space in Berlin-Mitte (including soft drinks, fruit, pool table, a sunny roof-top terrace, and team evenings, etc.)
- The contract begins: ideally October 1st, 2020
- Working full-time (40 hours/week), part-time is an option, also on the weekends, in the evenings, and on public holidays depending on requirements
- You can work from home on the weekend, evenings, and on public holidays with compensation provided
- During Covid-19, team members are free to choose to work in the office or from home
- Take a look behind the scenes of our customer support: https://inside.gameduell.com/blog/behind-the-scenes-customer-support/?ref=bsu
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say "hello" to our recruiter Caro!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible starting date as PDF with the subject line ‘Team Member for French Customer Service
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.