As a senior leader in IT Organization Management, you'll take a macro view of technology and innovation across the firm to develop solutions that have an everyday impact on customers, clients and businesses around the globe. This role focuses on Cash Management and Liquidity Technology. As a leader of organizational, operational and technological change, you'll build partnerships with business groups across the firm. You'll also manage a high-performing team of IT managers from multiple job families who share your passion for technology and innovation. When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., you gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in Resource Management; Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management; Portfolio Management; Conflict Resolution; Negotiation; Budget/Financial Management, including Business Case Completion; Controls; and Partnership and Influence
* In-depth knowledge of at least one technology discipline (e.g., software delivery, infrastructure management)
* Ability to build an innovative culture
* Strategic planning (e.g., roadmap creation and execution)
* Experience in large-scale software development in one or more programming language
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Deep experience and subject matter expertise in Cash Management and Liquidity
* Hands on experience as a solutions or domain architect within a financial services context
* Although the role will not require software development, prior experience in hands on software development and working in agile development environments is required
CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement
© 2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.