Who are we
Banking Technology supports 3 parts of the Banking business under CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank), namely GIB (Global Investment Banking), GCB
(Global Corporate Banking) & TS (Treasury Services). GIB works with a broad range of clients to provide comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising
and risk management expertise. GCB manages the firm's relationships with private and public sector organizations globally to help our clients meet their
objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Treasury Services delivers cash
management, trade, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges faced by our clients.
Banking Technology is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and building digital products -
that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business.
What you be working on
This is a Business Analysis role for one of our key platform that focuses on digitization of Merger & Acquisition (M&A;) processes. The platform provides
efficient tracking of deal execution, buyer behavior and transaction features, feeding advanced analytical modules to optimize M&A; processes. In this role,
you will partner with our business stakeholders to continue strategic product development efforts including:
* Working in close partnership with the Digital Investment Banking (DIB) to manage the product vision & strategy, roadmaps and product adoption with our business users
* Manage the functional and technical requirements of business stakeholders to support their core requirements
* Work with the development team to build the product - including translation business requirements, JIRA process, documentation, end to end project management, release management, testing and support.
* Collaborate with other technology teams within GICB to ensure that product roadmap is collectively aligned to the firms strategic vision
* Collaborate with the firms Design and User Experience teams, providing clear requirements derived from user research to develop a best-in-class platform offering
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for an outstanding Business Analyst with good experience building products from concept to delivery.
* You have excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
* You have worked on solution design through client problem statements and are able to translate effectively between clients and developers.
* You have experience in researching and analyzing user needs. You bridge the technical and business worlds, ensuring we are building the right products with a combination of vision, market/user/competitor research and usage metrics
* You have strong communication and presentation skills - ability to translate complex business problems and solutions into easily consumable content.
* You have the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of partners including business owners and technology, and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* You have high proficiency in MS-Office products, SQL, confluence and mock up tool such as Balsamiq.
* You should ideally have experience in product management doing business analysis, market/user research, owning a roadmap, project management, business and project plans
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.