Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specializing in mobile measurement, fraud prevention, and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust\'s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco, and in 2019 secured one of the year\'s largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
You will work closely with our development and marketing teams to address their needs and scale-out the infrastructure of our attribution pipeline and related technologies. In your role as Platform Engineer/DevOps you will take ownership in wrapping up the decentralization of our infrastructure over various locations and continuously scale it, making sure that our servers run smoothly and at their highest efficiency. Continuously you will look for improvements, take on-call shifts, and execute solutions following your automation drive.
What you bring:
- Creating and improving the infrastructure our services run on
- Supporting our highly customized and specialized environment
- Scaling our infrastructure over various locations
- Ensuring the highest efficiency of our servers running things like Aerospsike, PostgreSQL, and Kafka to name a few.
- Working closely with the development and marketing teams
What’s in it for you:
- Passion and in-depth experience working with Linux
- Proven track record of fixing and improving customized scripts and software
- Drive to automate our environment
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback, and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance, and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!