The Graphic Designer supports the work of the marketing managers and executives on projects, especially graphic design projects, in order to deliver the yearly marketing plan and maximize company profits.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for marketing materials (logos, print & digital advertising, promotional tools, product leaflets & brochures, training tools, business cards, etc.)
- Execute print advertising campaigns (preparation artwork/final files, distribution to printer/editors meeting all deadlines)
- Assist in the creation of content, proof reading and printing of Aireloom & Kluft brand literature (brochures, leaflets, inserts, instructions manuals, etc.)
- Keep company assets up to date including brand books, brand guidelines, etc.
- Manage the editing of all brand and product imagery.
- Assist in the preparation and development of the digital activities (social media, digital campaigns, e-blasts, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of the promotional assets for national and customers specific campaigns
- Assist in keeping the Aireloom & Kluft websites up to date (product content, store locator, etc.)
- Assist in the development and launch of new products (naming, patterns, etc.)
- Assist in organizing national and international trade fairs and special events.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of photo shoots.
- Complete Marketing Requests and other marketing inquiries from sales team and customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Help in collating all press coverage for internal circulation.
- Ship items to vendors, customers, sales team when needed.
- Support in tracking competition.
- Keep files organized and up to date on Teams including but not limited to sales team, vendors, customers, and employees.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design (preferred), Marketing or Communications
- Strong Graphic Design knowledge and experience
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Expert in Microsoft office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use MAC OS
- Excellent creative and communications skills and expert in the English language
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding accuracy and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work in a small and lean organization, hands-on, result oriented, proactive, collaborative team
- player and with desire to expand skills
- Knowledge of WordPress and digital community management are a plus
- Video-editing ability is a plus
WORK PLACE & TRAVEL
The job works in an office environment and includes 10% travel for meetings and exhibitions