You want to work in a hardware startup to become part of something exceptional? You want to be part of a team that brings innovative technology to market? You want to work on products that make the lives of photographers easier every day? Then join our team as a full-time Campaign & Performance Marketing Manager.
As a Campaign & Performance Marketing Manager at Foolography, your responsibilities include the strategic planning and operative management of marketing measures and activities. You’ll have the chance to have a huge impact on a highly profitable niche market and drive the company’s growth actively. Be an essential part of establishing our products in the industry and help revolutionize the photography market worldwide.
Foolography is a small hardware company in the heart of Berlin, founded in 2009. Keeping a startup mentality allows us to focus on creating extraordinary products for promising niche markets. Our mission has been to provide intelligent solutions to equip photographers all around the world. Our objectives along the way: building tiny, perfected products and apps that are fun to use and letting as many photographers as possible know that our products are available to them.
WHAT EXCITES YOU?
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED?
- Sharing ideas and dreaming big
- Learning and getting to know new topics
- Concepting, planning and realising solutions for any kind of problem
- Great marketing and advertising
- Numbers, data, reports and graphs
- Optimizing things for their best performance
- Making things possible when others say they’re impossible
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 2+ years experience in operative and strategic online marketing with a deep understanding of performance marketing
- Understanding target groups and have an overarching view on all single touch points of the customer journeys
- Being able to define, create and optimize campaigns for Facebook and Google
- Owning the acquisition funnel on every stage from the first contact to activation by testing new campaigns and hypothesis systematically
- Proficient understanding of Google Analytics, the Tag Manager and UTM
- Demonstrable competency in strategic marketing planning and measurable marketing campaign to ensure the achievement of your KPI targets
- Strong sense of responsibility as well as a drive for excellence and details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
WANT TO JOIN US? GO AHEAD AND APPLY!
- A cool and engaged team with incredibly intelligent and motivated colleagues that are domain experts in various fields
- Help revolutionize a niche market that is in need of game-changing products – be part of something new and big
- We have made it our mission to not only let you shape this position but support your growth
- A team that has the right mix of getting-things-done and getting-things-right mentality with a good amount of fun added to it
- We’re team players, so we love to go to meetups, conferences and try out the newest taco store
- An industry-competitive salary
If we’ve sparked your interest we’re looking forward to your application with CV and any proven track record of academic and professional achievements. Please send this, including the internal reference number (CPMM2008)
, to us via email to [email protected]
and we’ll get in contact with you for a personal interview.