OMICRON. Our 750 experts in 24 offices worldwide build the smartest testing, diagnostic, and monitoring solutions. Energy suppliers and industrial companies in more than 160 countries rely on our solutions to make the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity safe and reliable. Trust,
respect and fairness have remained important values in our daily work for 30 years.
As a Software team in Klaus (Austria, Lake Constance region) we are looking for a
Web Developer for embedded applications (f/m/x)
so that we can face our new challenges with the required power.
We are an agile team of developers and testers that is developing and maintaining a wide variety of highly usable, state-of-the-art embedded devices.
What is it all about?
- In the agile team, you work on design and development of web-technology based mobile-responsive embedded applications
- You actively contribute your own ideas to the concepts, specification, design and development of our products
- You will improve, maintain, test, review and document new and already existing software
- You work on all parts of the web applications, mainly on the graphical front-end, but also on the back-end
- You actively push agile methods and use automated testing techniques to ensure the highest quality
- You will work together with designers to decide on UI/UX elements
What skills do you need to have?
- You have successfully completed your education in computer science/similar technical line of study or have experience in the field of web development
- You are not afraid to dive deeply into React.js, Node.js, and Bootstrap
- You understand what it takes to build well tested rock-solid software
- A broad software development/technology interest (C/C++ and/or Linux) is advantageous
- You are characterized by your open-minded, flexible and team-oriented personality
- You have a good command of English
If that sounds like a task that is designed for you – please apply online!
OMICRON electronics GmbH
Human Resources, Beate Kreyer
Oberes Ried 1, A-6833 Klaus
Phone:+43 59 49 5 2558