• Implements in accordance with the Product Vision and strategy
• Assess, understand and measure customer need and value drivers
• Prioritises work for delivery teams relative to product roadmap
• Establishes operational quality goals and manages error budget that gauges balance between feature and functionality and reliability activities in backlog
• Manages product lifecycle from concept to retirement by overseeing investment posture, resourcing and funding
• Conducts make vs buy analysis to determine approach to fulfil customer and market need
• Create user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria
• Demos the product to key stakeholders and customers
• Works with product marketing to drive awareness and adoption of the product
• Working knowledge of product management techniques
• Knowledge of process modelling techniques
• Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends and emerging technologies
• Understanding of financial management such as investment processes, business case development, cost and recovery models
• Experience in managing agile, cross functional teams, often through influenceJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.