We are seeking an Associate level candidate for a role within the Sales and Research Production Management Team (Part of Digital Markets Production Management).
The Digital Markets platform includes JP Morgan Markets - the client platform which delivers J.P. Morgan's financial markets solutions across the full trade lifecycle: award-winning research, powerful analytics, structuring tools, direct API connectivity to JPM systems, multi-product trading and extensive post-trade capabilities. Additionally, Digital Markets includes a number of applications critical to the operations of our sales force, research organization and Investor Services divisions and beyond.
• Regular engagement with business client services, infrastructure and other stakeholders of the applications supported
• Resolving day-to-day issues impacting the application stack - including being first point of contact for Technology and Business across the full spectrum of production management responsibilities
• Work within a team comprised of both local and off-shore resources to provide day-to-day support to both internal and external users
• Work closely with the Digital Platforms development team to understand issues, drive resolution and stability of the applications while evolving the support offering to meet these needs.
• Create, continuously improve and maintain real-time monitoring dashboards to ensure system operability and performance
• Proactively identify areas for stability improvement in the software/hardware stack and operational processes; contribute to the development of remedial solutions for these areas.
• Identify and drive creation of tooling to ensure quality management of incidents and proactive follow-ups to issues
• Manage the on-boarding of new businesses, clients and applications to the team's portfolio
• Ensure resiliency of the platform through managed DR/SR/HA events.
The successful applicant will possess an undergraduate degree in a numerate subject (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computing science) and be keen to develop a career in a world class investment bank with an intimate exposure to a front office environment.
They will possess the following skills and core competencies:
* Familiarity with ITIL methodologies related to IT service management
* Experience adopting and implementing DevOps practices and tools
* Possesses a continuous process improvement mindset
* Building tools using scripting languages like Perl/Unix/Python
* Experience developing and supporting applications using: Python, Java
* Experience with relational databases and ability to write complex SQL queries
* Knowledge and experience with system and application monitoring software like Geneos, Splunk
* Experience working with a variety of platforms, including UNIX/Linux (RHEL experience preferred)
* Proficiency with incident management: resource co-ordination, stakeholder communication and issue resolution
* Networking / Infrastructure working knowledge a plus
* Experience supporting public/private cloud based, Java, or e-commerce applications a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Applications / Production Support - Equities - FIX, UNIX - Associate, London, JPMorgan Chase & Co.London Full Time Employment
Data Engineering Manager, Analytics - London, FacebookLondon Full Time Employment
CIB - Finance & Business Management Regulatory Change Business Analyst - Associate, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.London Full Time Employment
CIB - Finance & Business Management Regulatory Change Business Analyst - Associate, JPMorgan Chase & Co.London Full Time Employment
Application Support Associate - Front Office Athena - Rates Production Management, JPMorgan Chase & Co.London Full Time Employment