We're a small, internationally distributed marketing and development agency that specializes in building and growing some amazing e-commerce / direct to consumer brands.
We're in need of a talented UI/UX designer that can bring innovative ideas and concepts to life for our internal and client-based design projects. You’ll help us tackle various design needs from landing pages, full site redesigns, web app interfaces, and if you're comfortable with it, some occasional ad graphic support.
This would be a full-time contract position to start (90 days) and could turn into a full-time role if we work well together.
What you’ll do:
- Craft designs from initial concept, wireframe creation, to high fidelity mockups.
- Create high quality, conversion focused landing page designs.
- Create user-friendly web application interfaces.
- Help to improve the user experience of existing sites through website usability audits and conduct user research.
- Work with development team to hand-off and walk through designs.
- Minimum 2 years of design experience in UI/UX design or digital product design.
- An impressive portfolio, showcasing high quality, polished design work across both web and mobile.
- Able to work from initial concept, wireframe creation, to high fidelity mockups.
- Able to design for mobile, tablet and desktop and know possibilities + limitations of different devices.
- Strong skills in Sketch and/or Figma.
- Excellent communicator across phone + video.
- Able to present your designs and effectively communicate ideas and concepts remotely.
- Strong interpersonal skills working across multi-functional, remote team.
- Able to work independently, meet deadlines and be proactive.
- Comfortable multitasking on variety of different projects.
- Experience in working with e-commerce / DTC brands.
- Front-end development skills.
- Skills / experience in digital ad and email marketing graphics.
- Digital illustration skills.