Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specialising in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco, and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As Client Partner, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with existing clients and ensuring their success through utilizing Adjust’s suite of tools. Your main goal is to focus on the success of your customers, enabling them to improve their business while increasing lifetime value for Adjust and preventing churn. You will join a global team who is dedicated to putting customers first.
What you bring:
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of Adjust to customer employees
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Adjust advocates
- Work with customers on contract renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Adjust org as needed to support customers needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our product roadmap
What’s in it for you:
- Experience in User Acquisition
- Experience in Customer Success or Sales roles
- Ability to oversee projects and work with project management tools
- Ability to work autonomously and own relationships with customers
- Strong interest for understanding the marketing and software setup of clients to be able to advise customers in building a state of the art setup
- A proactive approach where you always want to be speaking with customers
- Excellent communication skills in English - Arabic and/or Turkish are a must.
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Working with customers who are changing the world through the development of their apps and helping them be successful
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!