Micropsi Industries is a robotics software company. We make a product called MIRAI, a first-of-its kind robot control system that, by way of artificial intelligence, enables robots to learn from humans and act in dynamic environments. With about 30 people, most of them at our headquarters in Berlin Neukölln, we are working to make task-specific, on-site machine learning for industrial robotics a reality. Micropsi Industries is backed by Project A Ventures, Coparion, Vito Ventures, M Ventures, Amplifier, and a group of experienced business angels from Munich and Berlin.
Micropsi Industries is seeking a working student who is excited about artificial intelligence and its ability to solve hard, real-world problems in robotics. We want a go-getter who has experience in desk research and is able to distill relevant insights quickly.
- Support our strategy and business development activities through research and in-depth analyses.
- Willingness to take initiative for additional tasks.
- Experience in market and technology research.
- Good business judgement and evaluating existing / new business capability.
- Distinctive analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to structure, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/ Keynote – we mean it!
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in engineering or sciences.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time degree program.
- Fluent in English.
- Working knowledge of German.
- Experience in fast-paced working environments.
- Proven interest in technology, particularly AI or robotics.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please upload your CV, a short motivation letter which indicates your earliest possible start date and transcripts (Zeugnisse) here.
By submitting your CV you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within Micropsi Industries.