Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We are seeking an experienced hands-on Senior Content Marketing Manager to drive and execute our content strategy, in order to build our brand in Europe and globally. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can develop and execute content end-to-end: from ideation to writing, editing and distributing the content across online and offline platforms.
Your overall objective is to create content that would position our company as a leader in the payments security industry, increase awareness of our products and services and generate leads.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage and execute Fraugster’s content strategy, in line with SEO principles, covering blog posts, white papers, social media copy and press releases.
- Create a content calendar bringing together Fraugster’s story and external topics from the world of fraud and AI, trends in our target industries, and payment industry trends. Refer to relevant outlets’ editorial calendars.
- Write & edit content across all relevant mediums (blogs, whitepapers etc)
- Create sales enablement and lead nurturing content, such as product brochures, vertical-specific materials, newsletters, and email campaigns in collaboration with our online marketing manager and designer.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to translate our technology and products to compelling stories.
- Actively seek opportunities for us to communicate our brand and distribute our content e.g. initiate interviews, submit applications to industry awards, evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
What we offer:
- 3-5 years of content management in the B2B space. Payment/fintech industry experience is a big plus.
- Hands-on experience developing and executing holistic content strategies and compelling content pieces.
- Creative thinker who can generate bold and unusual stories to make our brand visible and well-known.
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), who is able to craft concise, on-point messaging.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Result-oriented mindset, making it easy to put ideas into action plans, implement and track them.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Prismic and Google Suite, including Google Analytics.
- Bachelor degree; Master highly preferred.
Upon clicking \"Send\", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Every employee receives shares, benefitting from their contribution to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day