We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
Your area of responsibility
- End-to-end responsibility for projects with high impact within the HelloFresh DACH cluster
- Understand and solve complex problems that stretch over multiple parts of the business
- Management of various stakeholders to ensure their commitment in your project and its timely delivery
- Organize workshops with various stakeholders to collect their inputs for your project
- Analyze and present data in order to provide solid recommendations for the project to the senior leadership team
What else we offer you
- You have Master Degree in Business/Management, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- You have at least 2 years of experience in project managing
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You think in terms of business and are data and process-driven in your work
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in your dealings with stakeholders
- You are highly organized and always have an eye on deadlines
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You learn quickly and find the right solution to every problem
- You have (very) good MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are number-driven and have a very good analytical understanding
- You speak English fluently, speaking German is a plus
You're hungry for more?
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- A well-balanced mix between hands-on, operational tasks and strategic projects
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your visa, availability and earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.