(San Diego, CA)
NATIONAL PEN is one of the largest promotional products companies in the world, servicing over 20 countries in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. We manufacture and sell products through ecommerce, direct mail, telesales and distributor channels. We are an international company with corporate headquarters in San Diego, California and multiple locations around the world. National Pen’s unique niche is the ability to personalize a promotional product to a customer’s specific needs for low volume production batches.
User Experience (UX) Designer
National Pen is looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer to join our dynamic team of digital professionals. This role combines a passion for visual design and user-centered problem-solving. You will use your abilities to improve web flows, develop data-driven solutions and enhance customer trust. The designs and prototypes you develop will scale across multiple products lines and strongly contribute to the success of the ecommerce team.
You'll love working at Pens.com because:
● We are a bright, kind, and motivated team. You can be your authentic self and are empowered to help others to do the same.
● We are a successful, fast-growing company helping small businesses do big things.
● We are committed to our customers and connected through our vision of “Your Image Is Our Business”.
● We love solving problems, thinking creatively, and testing innovative strategies.
● We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously.
● We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
● You will be proud to say that you work for Pens.com and will know that the work you do helps our customers every day.
What You’ll Do
● Design high-converting, user-friendly experiences across multiple e-commerce platforms
● Create UI for A/B tests alongside internal business partners
● Leverage analytics data as a basis for UX problem resolution
● Ensure consistency with brand guidelines and contribute to our internal design system
● Maintain excellent team communication to ensure projects and experiments meet cross-channel objectives
● Analyze and understand existing product customization flows to improve site usability
What We’re Looking For
● 3+ years of professional UX experience
● Skills in modern design tools (Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Webflow, etc.)
● A design portfolio demonstrating an strong understanding of data-driven design
● Functional understanding of Google Analytics and Enhanced E-Commerce reporting
● Experience with an A/B testing platform (Monetate, Optimizely or similar) a plus
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, cognitive science, marketing or equivalent experience
● Excellent ability to prioritize project requests and meet tight deadlines
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, while keeping track of projects with minimal supervision
● Strong initiative, a good sense of humor and a “we’ll figure it out together” attitude
UX Designer, BitoviAnywhere (100% Remote) Only Full Time Employment
UX Designer, BrazenFull Time Employment
Digital Designer, Inbound FinTechAnywhere (100% Remote) Only Full Time Employment
UX/UI Designer, Maple| $91k - $134k
UI/UX Designer, Spectrum One I.T. Solutions Corp.