About Klang Games
KLANG IS A WELL-FUNDED ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO EXPLORING THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY THROUGH VARIOUS FORMS OF MEDIA. WE AIM TO PRESENT DEEP, MEANINGFUL SUBJECTS IN A WAY THAT'S CAPTIVATING, EASY-TO-DIGEST, AND ENTERTAINING FOR ALL AGES.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
As a high-level Executive Assistant (f/m/x) you will be supporting our COO with a broad variety of tasks - starting with organizing calendar and handling incoming correspondence, ending with managing complex administrative work that requires the use of independent judgment and initiative. Would you like to join us in a new position that will have a huge impact on the everyday life of our C-level executives? We’d love to hear from you!
This is a fixed-term contract for 4-6 months, with the possibility of being extended into an unlimited one.
What you will do:
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Acting as a point of contact between the COO and internal or external stakeholders
- Organising calendar and scheduling meetings
- Handling incoming correspondence, answering emails
- Preparing reports, presentations and documents
- Recording minutes from meetings
- Managing complex administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proven experience in a similar role, working with C-level executives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, organize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Attention to details
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Our own cafeteria serving free lunches daily
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation
- Monthly public transport travel pass
- Monthly company co-contributions to private pensions
- Free and discounted memberships with Urban Sports Club
- Monthly team events and activities
- A dog-friendly office, adjustable standing desks, and mobile aircon units for hot summers
- Reimbursement for professional courses/trainings