As a Senior Software Engineering (Vice President), your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. Collaborating with our network of global technologists will enable you to deliver diverse and inclusive software solutions.
• Design, develop, and maintain electronic trading systems
• Produce highly optimized, low-latency trading software
• Implement new exchange interfaces to support market data and order management on new trading venues
• Enhance the globally used research platform and help to develop and test strategies
Skills & Experience sought:
• Advanced C++ experience required
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Strong Linux/Unix, Libc, GCC, GDB experience
• Knowledge of network programming
• Strong scripting skills: python, bash scripting
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Experience developing distributed and highly resilient systems
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with open source software, including Linux kernel/module development
• Familiarity with performance tools is a plus (perf, oprofile, papi).
• Knowledge of modern CPU architecture
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Cybersecurity Attack Analyst Technical Lead, JPMorgan Chase & Co.London Full Time Employment
Python Software Engineer - Athena Trade and Risk Services - Vice President (VP), JPMorgan Chase & Co.London Full Time Employment
Athena Platform Software Engineer - C++ / Python - Development lead, JPMorgan Chase & Co.London Full Time Employment
CIB - Quantitative Research - Athena Analytics Developer - Associate/Vice President -..., JPMorgan Chase & Co.London Full Time Employment
Senior Infrastructure Developer - Vice President, JPMorgan Chase & Co.London Full Time Employment