Micropsi Industries is a robotics software company. We make a product called MIRAI, a first-of-its kind robot control system that, by way of artificial intelligence, enables robots to learn from humans and act in dynamic environments. With about 30 people, most of them at our headquarters in Berlin Neukölln, we are working to make task-specific, on-site machine learning for industrial robotics a reality. Micropsi Industries is backed by Project A Ventures, Coparion, Vito Ventures, M Ventures, Amplifier, and a group of experienced business angels from Munich and Berlin.
Micropsi Industries is seeking an excellent sales and business development professional to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Distribution Partner Network within the German-speaking markets.
As a Key Account Manager for all our Distribution Partners focused on the German manufacturing industry, you'll help build awareness and adoption of our robot controller MIRAI. Responsibilities include onboarding and developing a set of strategic partners as well as understanding their services, client base and expertise. You will identify and grow opportunities with the partners and collaborate with the Micropsi sales and operations organizations to attain revenue objectives, with a hands-on style.
- Build and manage a portfolio of 10-15 partners serving as the primary business point of contact and work to ensure the business success of those partners.
- Negotiate and close distribution agreements with the selected partners.
- Understand the partners' objectives to develop a Partner Success Plan (actionable blueprints by which Micropsi and the partner will achieve mutual success and drive outcomes).
- Establish a regular communication with key partner stakeholders to track the achievement of agreed-upon business objectives within the Partner Success Plan.
- Establish shared accountability with adjacent functions within Micropsi to assist the partners at key points in their customers relationship.
- Enable and train partners to drive customer adoption of MIRAI.
- Ensure achievement of partner KPIs across sales, successful implementations and customer support.
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and collaborate with the Micropsi sales organization to drive incremental business.
- One to three years partner acquisition, management or development experience in the software/technology industry (in the German/ DACH market), ideally in the manufacturing segment.
- Strong analytical and program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting a sizeable partner network.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Customer focused, detail-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Experience with productivity tools including PowerPoint/Excel/Word, Pipedrive.
- Willingness to travel as required by circumstances (around 30% of the time)
- Fluent in German and English
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please upload your resume along with a cover letter indicating your earliest possible start date.
By submitting your resume, you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within Micropsi Industries.
- Strong business and technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving new technologies like robotics, AI, machine learning and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preference for an MBA or Master’s Degree.