Micropsi Industries is a robotics software company. We develop artificial intelligence that allows robots to learn from humans and act in dynamic environments. With about 30 people, most of them at our headquarters in Berlin Neukölln, we are working to make task-specific, on-site machine learning for industrial robotics a reality. Micropsi Industries is backed by Project A Ventures, Coparion, Vito Ventures, M Ventures, Amplifier, and a group of experienced business angels from Munich and Berlin.
Micropsi Industries is seeking an office manager (full-time or part-time) to oversee the fine-but-critical details of the office and help ensure that company operations are as seamless as possible. We want someone who has the utmost attention to detail, who enthusiastically takes on projects big and small, and who will complement a team that values humility, fact-based decision-making, and accountability.
- Orchestrate office-related projects, including renovations and upkeep, and initiate new, creative ideas for improvement.
- Organize and coordinate both internal and external events.
- Manage contracts with third-party providers and lead communication with office vendors and service providers.
- Support logistics and coordinate deliveries.
- Oversee company-wide orders (from coffee and office supplies to robots).
- Act as our first point of contact for guests and new employees.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Manage our preparatory accounting and oversee all payment procedures.
- At minimum three years of working experience.
- Service- and solution-oriented attitude.
- Ability to organize yourself efficiently.
- Proactive and self-reliant working style.
- Effective project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, not least Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills. Candidates must speak German and English fluently.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- A proven interest in technology, particularly AI or robotics.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please provide us with your CV and a short motivation letter which indicates your earliest possible start date.