Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 100,000 SME clients
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 250+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
At Qonto, we invest time and energy into building life-changing products. When it comes to Product Design, it means that we try to approach the value creation process as engineers do: thinking deeply about the strategy, understanding the performance the customer is expecting, designing both the functional and emotional values, and making sure that the chosen solutions are cost efficient. If you want to read more about our method click here.
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers willing to build the most amazing bank in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
As a Product Designer, you will blend with Qonto’s strong design culture, in a very international environment. As part of our Design Studio, you will join Mathieu (Head of Design) and Julien (Product Design Lead) along with talented Product Designers, Brand Designers, Product Marketing Managers and UX Copywriters, who are all passionate and skilled about solving conception/design problems.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further 🤗
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- 1 day of remote work per week
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
💪 Hiring process
- A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what he’ll expect from you, and tell you more on his way to operate
- An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- Onsite interviews with future team members to help you project yourself
- A final interview with the manager of your future department
PS: when applying, don't forget to send us a link to your online portfolio/dribbble/behance. Thanks!