Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
* Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements
* Utilize excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Ability to work proficiently and effectively in an Agile / Scrum feature team environment
* Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience including, but not limited to, mature design, coding, testing, and debugging skills
* 3+ years of Development Experience with Java 8
* Minimum of three years of work experience in the following areas: Object Oriented analysis and design, Domain Driven Design, TDD/BDD, Design patterns, Database and Internet technologies, Web Services (Soap/Rest Based) Development, SOA/Microservices
* Minimum of 2+ years of experience with the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ/Eclipse, Jenkins/Jules, Maven, BitBucket/Git/Gitflow, JMeter/Pasta/Blazemeter, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud
* Minimum of 1+ years of experience in Unix Shell Scripts, API Gateways, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, NewSQL, or NoSQL
* Good communication skills
* Proficient in at least one Cloud Platform including Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Cloud Computing Services, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, or Google Cloud Platform.
* Experience with Distributed Tracing tools, frameworks, and concepts
* Familiarity with Agile concepts and tools
* Experience with offshore or offsite development models
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.