Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers all over the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated Producer to assist with daily launches on the App Store’s Today tab, which showcases beautifully designed must-read stories, expert recommendations and helpful how-to articles.
Producers sit at the heart of the App Store, working cross-functionally to coordinate and deliver daily, engaging stories to our customers via the Today tab.
You will help take stories from concept to completion, ensuring all teams have what they need to move their projects forward.
This role will work with a wide range of worldwide teams, including editorial, design, video, localisation and project management, to ensure that Today stories are completed to deadline and adhere to the highest standard.
An ability to work on high-pressure projects in a fast-paced environment with extremely tight deadlines is a must.
You'll be able to start fast and be familiar with the speed at which traditional design and creative agencies / departments work.
You'll live and breathe apps and have in-depth knowledge of the Apple and App Store ecosystem and services.
Skills & requirements
- Experience producing creative content in a digital-first and ideally international environment.
- Communicates clearly, timely, and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including colleagues who are remote.
- A keen eye for detail and familiarity with design concepts and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes.
- Technically savvy with an understanding of and desire to learn new project management and CMS tools.
- A self-starter who is resourceful, creative and detail-oriented.
- Understanding of the depth and breadth of apps and games on the App Store.
BA Degree or equivalent. 12 years of related work experience.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace