WHO WE ARE
FoundersLane, the leading Corporate Venture Builder in climate and health, was founded in 2016 by Felix Staeritz, Andreas von Oettingen, and Michael Stephanblome. The team develops digital business models in the health and climate sector by combining the agility and the mindset of technology entrepreneurs with the strength of corporations. FoundersLane draws on more than 20 years of experience by the founders in building up new companies.
FoundersLane creates new, fast-growing digital companies in categories that are highly topical and current. FoundersLane counts more than 100 founders, experts and entrepreneurs with great expertise in the fields of medicine, health, climate, disruptive technologies such as IoT connectivity, AI, and machine learning. Partners include SMEs and corporations as well as more than 30 of the Forbes 500 companies, such as Trumpf, Vattenfall, Henkel and Baloise. FoundersLane is active in Europe, MENA and Asia with offices in Berlin, Cologne, and London.
In line with the mission of “Co-Creating a Better Future”, FightBack was called into life by the FoundersLane team to join forces and co-create sustainable solutions for solving the massive societal and economic challenges in climate and health. The multi-stakeholder platform that forms strategic alliances has gathered substantial support from several hundred of influential leaders, including some of the world's leading entrepreneurs, corporate execs, academics and policy-makers who want to have an impact on our planet by tackling the mega-trends that are profoundly changing our world, posing both threats and opportunities for our lives, economies and societies. FightBack is also a bestselling book and features a wide range of digital leaders, from the World Economic Forum, Harvard Business School, Ping An, Trivago, Flixbus, Blablacar and many others.
WHY WE NEED YOU
In your position as B2B Social Media Manager, you will manage and grow audiences across multiple social media platforms, leveraging your experience and creativity to excite and inspire the rest of the world.
You will be working closely with our CEO to develop and execute a cross-channel social media marketing strategy that establishes our brand as a thought leader in the field of health, climate and corporate venture building.
- Develop and promote content in FoundersLane’s voice across social platforms
- Plan & manage FoundersLanes social media calendar (working with tools such as CoSchedule)
- Help raise the company’s engagement, follower counts and visibility on key networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium)
- Create and execute successful social media campaigns in collaboration with our marketing team
- Identify relevant metrics and benchmarks to track success and report on these regularly
- Raise the company’s brand awareness and drive thought leadership across our core and emerging markets (Germany, UK, MENA)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in: B2B social media posting & strategy, public relations, content marketing as well as proactive and reactive reputation management
- Ability to create and execute successful brand-focused social media campaigns
- Deep knowledge of social media best practices, including timing and frequency of postings, measurement and listening tools
- Experience in complex communications environments with multiple objectives and points of view and with limited resources
- Strong skills in analyzing information, situations and practices to inform problem-solving
- Ability to communicate upward and laterally, informing partners well and with ease about social media best practices
- Effective organizational and time-management skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Twitter, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, HootSuite or similar social execution/listening tools
- Join a team of creative entrepreneurs that all have a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to learn from
- Opportunity to create meaningful relationships with corporates to shape tech companies from the very start
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Access to a large network in a start-up and corporate environment offering you strong synergies
- Competitive salary package with a success bonus scheme
- Opportunity to learn in a super-fast startup environment and at the same time making a major impact on our business
- Exposure to the senior leadership team
- Other benefits such as gym memberships, pension scheme, small perks around the office such as fruits, snacks, drinks and a cozy working space
We are entrepreneurs who aim to be pioneers leading the way to our digital future. Our multicultural and diverse team consists of highly-driven experts from over 25 countries, speaking more than 34 different languages and who are located in Cologne, Berlin, Vienna and London.
Do you have the entrepreneurial DNA it takes to create fast growing, digital businesses that scale and have a potential to help fundamentally transform our corporate partners? If the answer is YES!, then get in touch with us and become a part of our mission to co-create a better future for us and the upcoming generations!