Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We truly believe that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace -- and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
What do we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport, we then collect royalties and neighboring rights from collecting societies.
Our Berlin office is the hub for our Global Marketing and Customer Support teams, working with our international team in Zurich, we are growing rapidly.
What are we looking for?
For our Berlin office, we are looking for a German/English-speaking Customer Support. This is a full-time position (40h per week) and your main responsibility will be “customer support” in German/English. You will work with our international team in Kreuzberg.
You should be organised and self-motivated, and have past experience of successfully handling customers.
The responsibilities include, amongst other things
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Answer inquiries by using our CRM tool.
- Create and update our email templates.
- Resolve product & service problems by clarifying the customer complaints and by communicating with our internal team.
- Ensure that quality metrics are met and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Translation of website content & marketing messages.
Why work for us?
- Native level in German with excellent written skills
- Fluent in English to a business level, additional languages are a plus.
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers, even the toughest ones!
- Organised, easy going, team-player and eager to learn.
- Experience with writing content in the specified language.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge and network in the music business is a plus.
- Fluent in any additional language is a strong plus
- Team player, eager and willing to help out a small but growing team.
- Prior experience with customer service is desired
- Highly motivated, international team of music lovers and marketing professionals.
- High degree of autonomy, with a coaching approach from management.
- Regular, scheduled feedback.
- Flexible working times and the option to take unpaid leave on top of your regular holidays
- Centrally located, modern office in the beautiful “Bergmannkiez” (Kreuzberg)
- Regular Team Events and lunches, as well as Friday Beers (and the occasional Caipi)
- Monthly pay bonus for achieving company revenue targets.
As the company is growing quickly, there will be opportunities to evolve with and within the company so if you are smart, have got a strong acumen for customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to talk to you!