Chances are you have already read one of our texts, without realising it was generated by computer code. Or used our topic classification systems while reading your favourite newspaper. Perhaps you saved lots of time, skipping a helpdesk queue by letting our chatbots solve your problem.
At Retresco we are passionate about natural language and technology. We have our own product, textengine.io, and provide custom solutions to well-known clients in various industries. Among these are, for example, Axel Springer, Gruner & Jahr, FAZ.NET, Commerzbank, and ImmobilienScout24.
We still have a lot to do - with you! As a computational linguist (m/f/d) in Berlin.
What you can expect:
- You work in an international team with people from different professional backgrounds
- You get to know the diverse challenges of our customers in their automation proceses and analyse their needs
- You conceive and develop challenging, innovative projects in the field of NLP, e.g. language assistants and text generation
- Your projects will be run productively, integrated into the workflows of our customers and continuously supervised by you
- You have a high degree of creative freedom in the conception and implementation of your projects
What you should have:
- You have a degree in Computer Science / Computational Linguistics / NLP and have several years of experience in software development, preferably in the context of NLP
- You have professional experience in at least one machine learning framework (e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch)
- You have very good Python skills
- Ideally, you already have previous experience with Continuous Integration and with docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of document-based NoSQL databases and experience with the development of REST-APIs is an advantage
- You speak very good English
- You are open, communicative, curious and can think outside the box