Role Title: Product Manager
Reports to: VP of Product
Location: Paddington, London
Role Type: Contract, Full-Time
Let’s step back a second - how do we say our name? Well, it sounds like ‘view’. It’s also a lot shorter than saying ‘Viewed Impressions for Out of Home’. We’re making it easy to sell and buy digital out of home (OOH) inventory. Our premium marketplace is connecting buyers and sellers, across the globe, simply.
We are working to transform the industry and we believe it’s important to connect OOH and digital advertising to deliver brand experiences and more meaningful outcomes for agencies and advertisers.
Join us as we build out the leading, global out of home (OOH) marketplace. Simply put, it’s our mission to make it easy to buy and sell OOH inventory.
We are looking for a Product Manager, who will lead on our programmatic and ad serving products. You will work within an Agile cross-functional development team that works with all areas of the business, and report to the VP of Product.
You will collaborate closely with our media owner partner and all supply-side stakeholders to shape the future of our platform and lead the relationship with them, from Product vision definition to technical integration. You will lead, guide, and align product initiatives from inception through delivery, including our Exchange, API and Reporting products. You will oversee the product relationship with new supply-side partners and manage a Product BA that will be dedicated to this activity.
If you are a multi-talented individual who would enjoy bridging engineering and the business together, have a proven track record in the AdTech space, can effectively interact with a broad range of customers, stakeholders, or constituents, and can represent VIOOH products and strategies across the industry, this could be the right opportunity for you.
What we’ll expect from you
- Defining and delivering the product strategy and roadmap: requirements gathering, problem solving and solution finding, user testing, design, planning, measuring and optimising performance for our SSP platform, with a focus on Media-owner Solutions : ad serving, OpenRTB exchange engine, reporting modules, media-owner APIs, etc ..
- Owning the product feedback loop ensuring products and APIs are constantly upgraded and delivered to partner needs and industry standards, maintaining market leading capability
- Leading the process of integrating new technology partners, principally media owners, but also data solutions, reporting and customer planning tools
- Troubleshooting all issues, during and post integration, owning through to successful resolution
- Maintaining and prioritising the feature backlog, and coordinate releases for defined product areas
- Designing and building integrations between the Programmatic platform and our other systems, as well as working closely with our data science team to ensure smooth integration in our data lakes.
- Providing support to the architects, designers and developers in the definition of technical solutions
- Validating that the functional and non-functional requirements are appropriately implemented within the solution, in close collaboration with our QA team
- Maintaining updated technical specs for the VIOOH platform, but also document the nuances of each partner platform
- Supporting the evolution of the agile working model, with a focus on continual improvements to drive efficiency and quality by tracking and reporting on the key measures of efficiency / quality across all work streams, providing recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
- Driving training, documentation, and product support for colleagues and customers, and support Sales Efforts for new media-owners and other customers
What we want from you
- Proven experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager, a minimum of 6 years with demonstrable success
- Excellent knowledge and experience of product methodologies and the full product development lifecycle
- A good strategic mindset and the ability to evangelise at all levels of the business
- Good understanding of programmatic and automation advertising technologies; predominantly SSPs and DSPs and the APIs and protocols that connect them
- Deep knowledge of open RTB specs and standards
- Understanding of JSON and SOAP requests
- Proven experience of working with and managing technical integrations, within a commercial environment
- You will have a passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate hand in hand with developers to build solutions and solve both business & design issues. Proficient with agile, Kanban, and using JIRA/Slack every day to drive developers’ tasks
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and a focus on thorough conclusion of projects
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to build engagement and partner relationships
- Proven ability to resolve and articulate complex technical concepts and issues, and translate to non-technical teams
- Self-motivation and the ability to navigate a large organization, but remain agile to the needs of a new business unit
- Academic background: Strong quantitative degree e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Languages: English