Graphic Designer -Packaging
Our company is a premier leader in the luxury goods market, creating modish products with trendy packaging solutions. Our expertise lies in creating innovative solutions for our B2B customer base, ranging from product to packaging and everything in between. We are their trusted partner in monitoring industry trends specifically when it comes to the latest original packaging solutions coupled with excellent modern design.
We are looking for a resourceful, forward-thinking and committed Senior Level Designer to join our team. You love design and have an obsessive attention to detail with a strong eye for composition, typography, color, layout and photography. You are familiar with, and admire the work of iconic, design-driven companies such as Apple, IKEA, Samsung, LVMH etc…
Our creative crew is a tight-knit team and we share the work among us--no job is too small or too big for any individual and there is no room for ego. In your role as Senior Designer, you’ll touch every project and scale of work does range anywhere from concept creation to production to retouching. We are looking for a team player who can not only own an individual project, but also delegate and oversee the work of junior designers.
Design Attributes & Background:
• Strong and diverse portfolio that proves solid typography and composition skills as well as a passion for innovation and the latest trends & influences
• You are passionate and inspired by fashion, museums, travel, photography, and art which helps inspire the most original and authentic creative!
• Work closely, building great relationships, with cross-functional partners in product management, merchandising, and marketing teams to define and understand seasonal messaging strategy and campaigns in order to develop concepts, designs, and art direction to support the strategy
• Be a proactive problem solver by seeking out opportunities to better our visual communication and design
• Have a strong balance of identity, typography, layout, and illustration design skills
• Team player with leadership qualities, with a passion for design direction and mentorship to junior designers
• Effective communication, whether it’s keeping people in the loop, explaining an approach, giving and receiving feedback, or advocating for design within the company
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, handle multiple projects, contribute to a team effort and deliver on individual responsibilities
• A constant learner with an eagerness to attack new challenges with a thoughtful approach
• Have a solutions-oriented mentality, and an open, positive and collaborative communication style
• The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3-6 years of graphic design experience. An emphasis in consumer packaged goods for the confectionary, beauty, beverage, fashion or home industry is preferred.
We look forward to reviewing your portfolio!