Clutch is searching for a Copy Supervisor for a top agency client in Conshohocken, PA!
The Copy Supervisor will be tasked with leading copy development across one or more brands, ensuring clinical accuracy, editorial elegance and consistency in brand voice. The Copy Supervisor be responsible for leading and executing long-form and short-form copy development for one or more brand engagements across HCP audiences in the pharmaceutical marketing sector.
• Partner with Creative, Account, and Client teams to ensure copy that advances creative brief objectives and accomplishes marketing objectives of client
• Be the point person for original (directed) copy development on assigned client engagements, including both tactical projects (websites and interactive marketing applications), and creative campaigns
• Present to, build relationships with, and find actionable paths forward based on the critiques of client MLR (medical, legal, regulatory) teams
• Participate fully in the development creative briefs and of strategic and tactical plans
• Be alert to changes in the client’s marketplace; evaluate work in light of the marketing situation
• Work with the client directly on developing solutions and presenting ideas
• Work independently and as team member, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects • Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
• At least 7-10 years of professional writing experience in an advertising or interactive agency
• Must have 3-5 years of pharma HCP experience
• Project lead and team leadership experience is required
• Must have strong experience working on large cross-channel and/or direct marketing initiatives including rich media, web, direct, and print. Experience with online and social media is strongly preferred
• A strong and diverse portfolio is required for consideration
If you want to work with a top independent agency in the Philadelphia market, push creative boundaries, while having room for advancement, then this is the job for you.
Contact Brian Raffle at [email protected]