SENIOR DESIGNER (Packaging, POS, Integrated)
A full-service brand design agency constructed to meet the unique and dynamic conditions of today’s market. A global organization building on the expertise in brand design, design adaptation and strategic capability. Together, we take on the biggest opportunities that lay ahead for our clients – some of which are the largest CPG companies in the world.
This position calls for a highly collaborative team member with a creative spark, sophisticated design eye, strong communication skills, passion, and self-motivation. You will be tasked with thoughtful problem-solving, that leads into high-caliber executions, informed by a strategic framework and narrative.
As Senior Designer, you will report to the Creative Director, working with him and Design Directors to creatively solve a client’s business problem, ensuring that solutions bring the strategy to life, successfully and on time. You will need to showcase an ability to work and collaborate within teams, as well as demonstrate the independence and resourcefulness demanded by an agile and highly dynamic agency environment.
This role entails working on innovation, brand and packaging design across an exciting spectrum of industries, including beer, wine, spirits, food & beverage, technology, beauty, retail, and many more.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 6+ years of experience in packaging and/or brand design
• Expert fluency in design software, especially Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Well-rounded portfolio showcasing excellent understanding of typography, photography, Illustration, presentation skills, sketching and design methodology
• Computer literacy, including familiarity with both iOS and Windows; fluency in Keynote, Word, Excel and PowerPoint