XKGLOW is looking for smart, energetic, computer and people-savvy candidates to join our team. Our forward thinking design team specializes in providing unique LED lighting to all types of industries. An understanding of real world design and a passion for all things MOTORSPORTS will make you an excellent candidate for this position. Be sure to check out our products at www.XKGLOW.com
Position Title: Industrial/Product Designer (Entry to Mid-Level)
The Designer will be a key member of the R&D Team that is responsible for creating compelling, consistent branding on all XKGLOW’s products and communications. In addition, this position will lead the team as needed by working on new product development, project management, product roll outs, and other projects.
• You will be required to assist in all facets of the manufacturing process from new business development, design, conceptualization, project management, and product roll out.
• Communicate design strategy and rationale to key distributors.
• Work collaboratively and flexibly with other members of the XKGLOW Team—Marketing, Sales, Product Development, other departments and external agencies to achieve project goals working within brand, regulatory and legal standard and requirements.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions, research and other activities that support creative concept development in collaboration with the entire XKGLOW team.
• Produce accurate and high quality work.
• Write attractive well written product descriptions with the help of the design team.
• Strong mechanical background a must.
• Provide additional support as needed — that means, occasionally getting your hand dirty in the shop, building functional prototypes from scratch, trade shows, etc.
EXPERIENCE/ ABILITY REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree in Product Design or related field
• Focus on product design, project management, and product implementation.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and digital editing with emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop a plus.
• Photography Skills a plus.
• Proficient in all MS Office and CAD applications.
• Position requires ability to communicate effectively to a broad range of people, in writing and speech.
• Must be detail-oriented while still able to understand the big picture; essential to have ability to work independently and also be a constructive, supportive team member.
• Must be willing to work in a creative, fast-paced and dynamic environment. Extreme flexibility required.
Send resume and samples of work to: [email protected]