Want to change the world? Work with us!
ecoligo is pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets. We provide solar energy for businesses in countries like Ghana, Kenia und Costa Rica, lowering their energy costs and enabling sustainable growth. A small but growing team in Berlin takes care of the development, management and financing of these projects, which are funded by crowdinvestors on the platform www.ecoligo.investments. We are supported by an international team in our project countries.
We are currently looking for a Growth Manager (f/m/x) in Berlin to drive the scale-up of the crowdinvesting platform and the business. We’re imagining someone whose track record of growth comes from an innate desire to experiment, explore and take chances, which you translated into measurable success by testing, optimising and scaling your ideas. Someone who is curious about the world and wants to improve things, and like the rest of the team, wants to spend every day working to solve the global challenges we face. Sounds like you?
- Be responsible for increasing the number of crowdinvestors
- Develop the growth strategy based on your findings and ideas
- Find scalable and well-performing channels and significantly improve results through continuous testing and optimisation
- Manage current and new paid advertising and SEM channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team to improve user experience and increase conversions across multiple channels
- Create landing pages and pop-ups and try out new tools and features
- Manage SEO for www.ecoligo.investments and www.ecoligo.com
- Monitor, track and report the results of your actions
What we offer:
- Motivated to enable change and excited by our business model
- You bring a passion for growth and a competitive nature that helps you drive the team forward
- Inquisitive and entrepreneurial
- Data-driven analytical thinker
- 2+ years of experience in a related position
- Proven track record of creating growth through major digital marketing channels
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Organised with good project management capabilities
- Team player with great communication skills
- Work for the planet: we are pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets are passionate about enabling change
- Be part of a small and growing company that’s at an exciting stage
- Office in Berlin, where our headquarters are
- A motivated, friendly and supportive team based in Berlin, Accra, Nairobi, San José (Costa Rica) and Ho Chi Minh City
- Valuable experience in project management, crowdinvesting, solar energy and emerging markets
- As a start-up, we’re open for change and welcome your ideas
- Professional growth opportunities and possibilities to grow your network
Are you interested? Apply with a CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!