AVA & MAY is a social media-native home & wellness brand, bringing the world to your homes in the form of scents, colours and high quality products. We promote the brand through social media influencers and strong brand-based communities and have a proven track record of successfully building lifestyle brands.
In recent months we have successfully entered the home fragrance market and are now about to launch the next chapter of our journey - with new products, new categories and new opportunities!
We are searching for a Junior Marketing Manager (d/f/m) who speaks French on a native level.
- Define and implement the online marketing and content strategy for the French market
- Set up marketing campaigns and promotion efforts accordingly
- Build up a strong pool of social media influencers to support the brand
- Critically analyze the performance data and draw conclusions
- Continuously adapt the strategy in line with performance results
- Help to develop the brand and its vision further
- Excellent French language skills and fluency in English
- University degree and/or professional experience in communications or business studies with a focus on marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally in an e-commerce company or a similar business
- Creative writing style and excellent communication skills
- Preferably previous experience with Instagram or other social media channels, ideally in influencer marketing and/or content and community management
- Creative, pro-active and hands-on attitude – you love working with people, negotiating deals and calling our promotional partners from day one
- Interest in the area of home & living
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Obtain a high degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Benefit from very flat hierarchies - you will be working directly with one of the founders
- Learn and grow while being at the forefront of next generation marketing
- Shape the direction of the French market
- Profit from clear development paths, trainings and salary possibilities
Sounds like a fit? We cannot wait to meet you! (d/f/m) who speaks French on a native level. Your tasks: