Who we are
Millions of people dream of playing a musical instrument. At flowkey, we develop outstanding products that enable anyone to achieve this dream. In 2015, we launched our first product – a revolutionary app that enables people to learn piano and play their favorite songs. – It quickly became a global success and now has millions of users.
Why join us
flowkey is among a small number of startups that quickly became profitable. One important reason for this success is our team culture. We trust each other. We listen to each other. We strive to do outstanding work that has a positive impact on the world. You will work with a team of people who value and respect your personal opinion and your individual freedom.
In addition to that, we offer the following special perks company-wide:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Annual profit sharing with the whole team
- Generous budgets for personal and professional development
- Beautiful and spacious office for calm and focused work
flowkey started internationalizing in 2019, and officially launched in Japan with a fully localized product this year. As we have seen great potential in the Japanese market, we are now searching for a Japanese native speaker who has hands-on experience in mobile marketing in order to boost our growth in the market. The role is within our International Growth team, which is also part of flowkey’s marketing team. You will work cross-functionally with all marketing channel managers, and personally oversee the goal of achieving high performance in Japan.
- Take ownership of key metrics (e.g. signups and conversions) in Japan
- Reach out to local media to increase our backlinks and improve flowkey’s visibility
- Improve ASO performance by managing Japanese App Store/Play Store storefronts and optimizing keyword rankings
- Report and monitor performance of Japanese ad campaigns
- Look for local affiliate partners and influencers for collaboration
- Create ideas for seasonal marketing campaigns
- Assure quality of translations of website content and UX copy
How to apply
- You have 2+ years of experience in mobile app marketing or digital marketing
- You’re a Japanese native speaker with excellent writing skills
- You have great communication skills that enable you to work both cross-functionally in our teams as well as reaching out to external business partners
- You’re good with numbers and can derive insights from them. You can spot problems in metrics and make decisions based on data.
- You love piano music. Even better, you play piano yourself.
Please send us your cover letter and CV. We look forward to meeting you!