Do you enjoy working with creative, high performing teams in an international environment? Are you passionate about agile methods such as Scrum or XP and know how to use them flexibly? Do you enjoy the challenge of completing projects to a high standard and have demonstrable knowledge of agile principles in theory and practice? If so, find your ideal job at GameDuell as our new Senior Agile Project Manager!
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on superior player experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world, with over 70 games on our website, social networks, and mobile devices.
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company. We have our very own “Green Team” within the company. Our Green Team implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity.
What we expect
- Implement processes to create an environment for optimal team performance
- Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Coach the Product Owner in techniques for effective product backlog management
- Act as mediator and facilitate communication between all relevant parties for team ceremonies, such as plannings and retrospectives
- Implement agile techniques in the company as a change manager and coach the organization in the optimal application of agile values
- Remove impediments to the development team’s progress
- Trigger and follow-up continuous improvement within your teams and the entire company
- Work with the Agile Project Management team to continually improve agility throughout the whole company
- Flexibility to take the roles of a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, or Agile Project Manager, depending on your team’s current needs
What we offer
- Profound work experience with agile project management methods
- A university degree is required and 4+ years of experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Passion for efficient processes
- Strong social skills, outgoing, open demeanor
- A team player with experience in and passion for teamwork
- Knowledge of techniques such as Liberating Structures, Design Thinking, etc.
- Work experience in IT projects
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Demanding tasks and new challenges
- Independent work with interesting possibilities for your personal development
- A versatile, friendly, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte between Alexanderplatz and Friedrichstraße! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more!
- Flexible work hours
As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say "hello" to our recruiter Barbara!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible starting date as PDF with the subject line ‘Senior Agile Project Manager’.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.