Small Planet seeks a designer for a freelance assignment to create a distinctive brand identity and design system that is modern, memorable, and scalable across digital and print channels, for a dynamic and innovative organization.
Components will include, but not be limited to:
• color palette
• imagery style (photography, illustration, icons, etc.)
• Create a design system and brand guide that describes and governs the use of the above elements
• Create and organize an asset library
• Collaborate with internal design team for orderly handoff
Candidates should have:
• 3+ years agency or studio experience designing customer facing digital experiences
• A thorough understanding of modern branding principles and practices
• Experience creating visual identities for modern brands and products
• An online portfolio of relevant professional work
If this opportunity seems like a good match for you, please reach out with a note explaining how it speaks to your strengths as a designer, and include your CV and a link to your portfolio.