GUTS Tickets | Medior DevOps engineer | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | ONSITE €35k-50k p.a.
GUTS Tickets is a ticketing platform/service that puts an end to disgraceful secondary ticket prices.
As a Medior DevOps engineer you will help us scale and maintain our services. We're in a growing stage and therefore very open to discover and use new technologies and explore how we can continuously improve our way of working.
We are looking for someone with as many as possible of the following knowledge, capabilities:
- CI / CD, GitLab, Cloud Provides (pref. AWS), containers
- Infrastructure automation through ansible, terraform/cloudformation.
- monitoring, analysis, and alerting tools, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- Knowing what microservices, containerization, kubernetes are and know when and when not to apply them.
Minimum qualifications: - 1-3 years of successful DevOps experience
- Experience with Amazon AWS or other Cloud Provider, docker, CI/CD
- Living close to Amsterdam, NL
We offer: Competitive salary based on experience, employee-based budget is available. We have PS4 gaming-battles, ping-pong tournaments, Friday-afternoon bbq/drinks on roof terrace, committed team-members from all over the world (all on-site)
Send your CV to jobs(at)guts.tickets (soliciting is NOT appreciated)