For us, it is important that you are user-focused, have a broad technical interest and that you do not mind working in all parts of a system. We do not expect you to know everything but we do expect that you take pride in understanding the end user and developing high-quality features.
What you will do:
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
- Ensure success in the UK by understanding in what ways it is truly unique and make that sure we adapt to it.
- Stay in close contact with our engineering teams in Stockholm by joining our different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practice.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years experience working with Java.
- Used to work in an agile environment using scrum
- You want to change the healthcare system by using your passion for tech.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- You have documented experience from working with consumer facing products.
- You are confident working on a range of languages and frameworks, and can quickly adapt to new ones.
- You have experience from web and/or mobile clients
- You are a true generalist and driven by impact.
- You are continuously learning new technology and frameworks, and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
- You have a basic understanding of cloud hosting and have probably used Amazon AWS.
- You are free to travel to Stockholm regularly and working there from time to time