As an Infrastructure Engineer you will have key responsibilities in defining, planning, implementing and operating automated infrastructure and processes that meet or exceed the service level and CI/CD objectives. Key work includes IaaS environments that meet service level agreement; support the resource requirements of the development, QA, and customer value realization teams; enable CI/CD; meet compliance and standard methodology standards; and are well documented.
- Using Infrastructure As Code (IAC) standard methodologies, build automated infrastructure within AWS, including package management, application load and configuration, and systems monitoring and administration.
- Deliver improvements to source code management, deployment, operations, maintenance, cost control, security, monitoring, and audit tools and Processes.
- Maintain a 24x7, global, highly available SaaS environment according to internal and external service levels agreements.
- Ensure the production environment is operating in accordance with established procedures and standard methodologies.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD platforms to support development, QA, and customer value realization teams.
- Manage a service critical codebase with version control using Git
- Provide intensified support for high severity and critical network events
- Contribute to Operations strategy planning, design, implementation, and maintenance activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5+ years of IT experience (3+ years with Master’s Degree)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), specifically CodeSuite, EC2, ECS, Beanstalk, Lambda and Route53 technologies
- Experience with container and orchestrations tools, Kubernetes & docker preferred
- Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins, or equivalent tools
- Senior level system administration experience, including troubleshooting, support, mentorship/training, and oversight
- 5+ years’ experience with open source tools (Linux, Python, Git, Ansible)
- 3+ years’ experience system automation with enterprise level requirements, distributed environments
- 2+ years’ experience with networking and network/system security, including firewalls, VPN, routing, switching, load balancers, monitoring, security and DNS
- Ability to embrace and extend continuous integration and testing processes,
- Ability to lead goals, track achievements and report on status
- Strong base for software architecture and design including inter-process communications, asynchronous processing, micro-services, message queueing, interfaces, and API development
- Act as a technical resource for a variety of information security projects that arise from current business and technological developments
- Strong understanding of Internet security considerations in web and application development
- 2+ years' experience with full-stack development of web interface applications
- 5+ years of Linux administration & troubleshooting
- 5+ years shell scripting - sh/bash/ksh
- 5+ years of experience in an Enterprise IT environment.
- Extensive experience managing network monitoring systems (Nagios preferred), backup systems (Netbackup Enterprise preferred), and configuration management systems (Ansible preferred)
- Experience with design, develop, and configuration of information security tools.
- Experience with SOC, FedRAMP compliance
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.