- Operation of complex SaaS platforms based on Debian GNU/Linux
- Run and debug networks, applications, Server and Databases
- Review code, contribute improvements and create proof of concept solutions
- Plan and implement changes in time and on budget
- Advance automation, monitoring and documentation
- Regular on-call duty for selected customers
- At least 3 years of experience as Service Operations Specialist
- Very good knowledge of Debian GNU/Linux and scripting with Shell or Python
- Experience in automation with tools like Salt, Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Good Knowledge of modern software tools for CI/CD and version control via Git
- Good command of English Language
- And of course: Interest in IT security!
The Technologies We Work With
- Debian GNU/Linux with systemd as our base operating system.
- Shell scripts, python for scripting.
- SaltStack and Ansible for configuration management.
- TCP/IP, Firewall, NAT in networking.
- Tinc and WireGuard as VPN technologies.
- ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, MySQL for data.
- etcd, Vault for (secure) key/value storage.
- LXC and Docker as container technologies.
- Check MK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager for monitoring
- Various technologies for high availability