Requisition ID: 228208
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you have a passion for new technologies, are capable of driving innovation, and love to build things that matter?
Be part of the team that designs and supports the hybrid and multi-cloud observability and automation infrastructure for the world's largest business network!
Using Ariba Cloud procurement solutions, 4.2 million businesses operating in 190 countries trade $3 trillion USD in goods and services every year. This is more than 10 times the amount of the closest competitor. More commerce flows through Ariba Network annually than Alibaba, eBay and Amazon combined. Historically more than $25 trillion USD has been transacted on Ariba Network since its inception.
As a developer for Ariba's Cloud Engineering Services you will help research , design, develop, and deliver new technologies to improve availability, observability, operational efficiency, and product deployment pipelines for Ariba's hybrid and multi-cloud platform.
In this role you will:
* Build next generation monitoring solution for Ariba’s commerce cloud
* Research, prototype and implement new technologies in the area of AI and Machine Learning for anomaly detection and predictive alerting for deployed Observability solutions.
* Implement self-healing capabilities for the cloud infrastructure
* Leverage cloud native environment & technologies to deliver observability solutions, APIs, services,
* Work with cross-functional teams across Ariba Engineering to develop new and improve on existing software solutions for Ariba to support critical business outcomes.
Desired Skills and Experience
* 7+ years of experience on highly reliable & scalable systems
* Experience developing applications using container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc
* Experience developing and deploying applications on Google Cloud Platform/ Microsoft Azure/ Amazon AWS, or other cloud native platforms for large-scale, multi-tenant, SaaS systems
* Experience building containerized microservices and REST APIs development is strongly desired
* Learning agility, ability to collaborate, ability to breakdown problems and propose solutions, and ability to execute and drive improvements
* Hands-on experience with deployment & testing automation using CI/CD tools like Jenkins etc
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: C[email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Senior / Software Engineer, Full Stack
Tableau Software, Palo Alto, CA
2 weeks ago