Global packaging organization offering services that encompass design, global manufacturing, fulfillment and supply chain management.
Currently we are seeking a highly talented and creative individual to join our designers in our Pittsburgh Branch office. This position is full-time.
The primary skill sets we are looking for will lean toward the focus of Industrial Design, Packaging Design and Structural Design. You will also collaborate and work closely with other members of the design team, outside sales agents and clients within the region and nationally.
Our ideal candidate enjoys being challenged, has the ability to come up with creative solutions, has a proactive approach, contributes their ideas in a TEAM environment, and enjoys a fast paced schedule. This position offers many opportunities for professional growth. In addition to the aforementioned job requirements, you will have access to CAD tables, 3D printers, a digital printer and vac forming equipment.
Portfolios are a necessity for position consideration. Great emphasis is placed on simplicity in presentation with clear and concise project development and excellent support imagery.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent command of Solidworks, AutoCAD, Ardios, and other 3-D software.
• Proficient in Adobe programs Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or a related Degree/Or equivalent experience in field
• Experience in Graphic Design is a plus
• A positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and personal growth
• A portfolio that shows diversity, attention to detail and innovation
• Knowledge of retailer specifications and retail environment requirements is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize workload as needed
Hours: 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
This organization is an Equal Opportunity, & Affirmative Action employer