What will you do as a senior developer at Corsearch?
We are looking for a senior developer to participate in accelerating development on a business critical Systems to augment Corsearch market leading platform. The right individual will come up to speed quickly on an existing prototypical wrapper project developed in-house, and hit the ground running with the team to advance the design and delivery of the next phase of this new platform.
Experience working with and implementing RESTful web services within the Spring ecosystem, strong .Net developement credentials are a must. A strong preference will be given to individuals with experience integrating services with web UI, and a demonstrable knowledge of caching solutions.
What do we ask of you?
- Looking for a solid end to end developer with these critical skills in order desired C#; .Net Core; and MSSQL DB / Oracle data store SQL; .NET Web API
- Able to quickly understand and develop shared library/components that help us accelerate the development cycle
- Experience with workflow and domain modelling
- Familiarity with Agile development tools and practices
- Understand / Support distributed architecture in micro service for reports
- Understand / Develop Shared Unit testing components that are used to accelerate UI unit testing
- Setup configuration and security for microservices
- Migrate and deploy application between all environments using TFS
- Responsible for CI/CD pipeline. Analyze Jenkins logs for build failures, encrypt and set configuration values in GitHub enterprise
- Develop various excel based reports and data downloads
- Write sql queries and .net code to group data and pivot in excel
- Customer service oriented.
- Minimum 6 years applicable experience
Software Developer, TripaneerAmsterdam Full Time Employment
SQL Server Developer, INGAmsterdam Full Time Employment
Go Developer, BloomReachAmsterdam Full Time Employment | 60k € - 75k €
Java Developer, BUXAmsterdam Full Time Employment