Hey! Do you love clean code? Because we love it!
If you love to solve problems, if you have experience writing reusable code, and if you’re a big fan of Uncle Bob – then we’d love for you to come and craft code with us on a bunch of inspiring and innovative projects for global big-name brands.
We’re a vibrant Essex-based creative agency at the forefront in developing new ways for marketing strategies to utilise emerging technologies.
We currently have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to join our talented Digital team.
You’ll take a lead to develop interactive, immersive and engaging experiences that live on a variety of devices, developing first-class applications in a test-driven manner for Ford and other high-profile automotive brands.
So if you are as excited about technology as we are, and have a keen eye for clean code, we definitely want to hear from you.
- You possess a keen problem-solving mind
- You’re super interested in all things technical (both at home and at work)
- Confident in your ability to multi-task within a fast-paced work environment
- You show a constant desire to learn and improve your abilities and are willing to participate in technical discussions
- You’re able to write clear, clean code and create reusable libraries
What you’ll do:
- Work on projects for household names and prestigious brands
- Be involved in the full development lifecycle from inception through to implementation
- Turn a creative concept and execute it within the available technology medium to ensure full delivery of customer requirements
- Using TDD, create web, smartphone or tablet applications using a mixture of front-end technologies
- Create reusable component libraries; refactor existing code into more generic abstractions that can be reused in other projects
- Be part of the team’s continual improvement process
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible start times and the opportunity to work remotely depending on circumstances
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity to work remotely for a day or so a week, depending on circumstances
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A friendly and open team environment
- The exciting opportunity to work on innovative, sector-leading solutions for high-profile global brands
- Challenging problems to solve
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
Our contact details and full job description can be found on our website.
Please could you ensure that you attach an original copy of your CV to your application.
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.