Our developer team in Vienna enables our B2C marketing platform to send out billions of personalized messages via the mobile channel - notification inboxes, push notifications, SMS, and in-app messaging. We feed the collected customer behavior data to our AI solutions.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Programming reactive micro-services using Node.js, Angular & co.
- Optimising distributed services based on a modern cloud infrastructure (Heroku, AWS, Google BigQuery, etc.)
- Shaping user experience & driving development of the product
- You have solid experience with Node.js, Angular or other modern web technologies
- You’re ready to work in an agile environment
- You love to write clean code and create a product experience your users enjoy every day
- You are ready to take on the challenge of on-call duty every few weeks
HOW WE DEVELOP
- We have smaller teams of 3-5 people, working in pair-programming
- We apply XP practices (TDD, CI/CD, ...)
- We adhere to the Twelve-Factor App principles
- We work in 1-2 weekly sprints
- We take full ownership of what we deliver, end-to-end (DevOps)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learning and innovation Fridays – you can use these days to develop yourself and work on your own projects
- A reliable team with clear objectives and experienced leads with strong technical background
- A place where you can continuously improve yourself by working with talented and easy-going colleagues
- Recognition for your commitment and precise work
- Great benefits such as free food daily (including breakfast, salads and fruits), various sports- and team events, Sodexo meal vouchers, Shiatsu massage in the office, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc (find a list of all benefits here https://www.kununu.com/at/emarsys-vienna)
- According to Austrian collective agreements the minimum salary for this role is EUR 45,000.-- . However, we are offering a competitive market salary based on your skills and experience level.
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.