GMV is looking for a Senior Java Developer,
You’ll have the chance to work with a talented, international team, performing tasks within a highly challenging and motivational environment in a sector of defense. You will write specifications, concept documents, end user and technical documentation, communicate effectively with stakeholders on technical and user requirements matters.
Quite challenging, right?
BUT, WHAT’S GMV?
We’re an international and innovative engineering company. We work in many different sectors, like Space, Defense, Telecommunications, Security and Transportation. Do you want more information about our ambitious projects? Check our website, you’ll be surprised!
For this job to be yours, you shall have the following knowledge/experience:
- BSc degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (computer/telecommunications). Master/PhD will be a plus.
- More than 9 years of experience in programming (academic experience included)
- 5 years hands-on experience in software development in Object-oriented programming specifically on JAVA/JEE technologies in the recent 6 years of your professional work (EJB, JPA, Web Services, WebSockets etc.)
- Tools & Technologies:
- Hands-on experience in Linux, Maven, SVN, Jasper Reports, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Junit, Arquillian, Jenkins
- Expertise implementing n-tiered, distributed systems across different Hardware/Operating System platforms
- Expertise in JBoss 7.2 EAP/Wildfly 9 AS and above. Or expertise in any other JEE 6/7 compliant application server.
- Professional Skills:
- Equivalent to Java Certified Programmer’s Certificate (Java 7 the minimum)
- English: C1
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- The possibility to work in an international team, with innovative projects. We also give you the chance to develop your career abroad in our many other working centers.
- Professional Career Development. We help you directing your career, starting from a technical base, passing through the team and project management, the technical expertise or the commercial area, keeping contact with our clients. It’s up to you!
- Access to the company’s training program. You can acquire and sharpen your knowledge in the technologies we use, as well as your language skills.
- Social benefits
- Possibility to participate in team activities and sports competitions with us.
- Private medical insurance.
- Language financing
For more information about GMV, please visit our website at http://www.gmv.com