Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote - preferably not exceeding 3 hours from the Central European Time (CET).
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY - Aside from having two offices in Italy, in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from, we have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer English classes in a weekly basis at our Bologna office, in 3 different levels, within working hours.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
Skills & requirements
- 4+ years of relevant programming experience;
- Knowledge of Vue.js framework;
- Proficient in understanding web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Proficient in understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with CDNs and with Akamai in particular;
- Experience with other MVC/MVVM frameworks such as AngularJS, Ember.js or Backbone.js;
- Experience with server side technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js and PHP;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Familiarity with server stack configuration and optimization (Apache/Nginx), and platform as a service solutions such as for example Heroku;
- Proficiency in English.