We are looking for a Tech Lead to join our team in Munich. You’re interested in further optimizing and automating the technical integration of our partner shops and delivering high quality software is your number one priority? Then Stylight is your place to be.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring your team ships quality products and code in accordance with business needs.
- Build, maintain, and monitor our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant and failure resistant platforms with a small team.
- Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
- Enjoy what you do, and be ready to research and learn new technologies.
- Explain technical topics to non-technical colleagues and advocate for your team across the company.
- Mentor, lead, and support a team of 3-5 engineers to foster technical excellence in the team. Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo, and set things in motion.
Background Of Successful Applicants
- You bring hands-on experience in software development, ideally 5+ years and have experience in designing, building and operating complex, scalable systems.
- You have significant Python experience and are ready to share what you’ve learned with others.
- You want to take responsibility and ownership for the software you produce. “You build it, you run it!” is our general philosophy.
- You are opinionated and outspoken on engineering best practices, but can still maintain friends.
- You have solid experience with both relational and NoSQL databases.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- You’re excited to work in an environment where collaboration, continuous integration and delivery are as vital as morning coffee.
- Experience with Docker, AWS, and microservice architectures are a very nice plus.
The Business Development Tech Team
- Is responsible for automating and continuously improving the technical integration tools and systems used by our business and finance teams as well as hundreds of business partners.
- Works in an agile and cross-functional environment alongside our sales and partner managers.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming, code reviews and learning together.
Why join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and 800 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 Nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and healthy minded which is why we are doing yoga together weekly, get our daily rate of fresh fruits from the counter and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (Cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.